About the R2 Digital Library
Stop Searching. Start Finding.
The R2 Digital Library is a market-leading eBook platform for health science collections featuring a comprehensive collection of medical, nursing and allied health eBooks presented through a clean and intuitive interface.
The R2 Digital Library offers thousands of health science eBooks from the leading publishers. With one of the most extensive selections of Doody’s Core Titles, the R2 Digital Library has the content essential to the modern health science library. These high yield and focused eBooks are carefully sourced to provide the specialized content demanded by health science collections.
EBooks on the R2 Digital Library are purchased individually, allowing librarians to build meaningful collections one title at a time. Upon purchase, eBooks are immediately accessible and remain within a collection for the life of the edition (and beyond via the archive tool). Suitable for collections of all sizes and specialties, the R2 Digital Library is fully customizable for any health science library.
As a web-based ePlatform, the R2 Digital Library offers seamless eBook access on desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones and web-capable eReaders. The extensive image library, deep linking and integrated drug information provide an enhanced experience for the end-user. The R2 Digital Library’s user interface is optimized for the health sciences, and eBooks are easily integrated into any collection.
Publishers Available on the R2 Digital Library
- Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- AHC Media
- American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics and The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- American College of Physicians
- American Counseling Association
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- American Medical Association
- American Nurses Association
- American Pharmacists Association
- American Psychiatric Association Publishing
- American Psychological Association
- American Public Health Association
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists®
- American Society of PeriAnesthesia Nurses
- Antimicrobial Therapy
- ASM Press
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses
- B.C. Decker Inc.
- Barbara Wilson-Clay
- Börm Bruckmeier Publishing
- Cambridge University Press
- Cardiotext Publishing
- Clinical Publishing
- Cover Publishing Company
- CRC Press
- D.H. Publishing & Consulting, Inc.
- Delmar Cengage Learning
- E.M.I.S Medical Publishing
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Elsevier Science and Technology
- F.A. Davis Company
- G.W. Medical Publishing, Inc.
- Greenbranch Publishing
- Guilford Press
- Hale Publishing
- Handbooks in Health Care Co.
- Handspring Publishing
- HCPro, Inc.
- Health Administration Press
- Health Press
- Humana Press
- IGI Global
- Infusion Nurses Society
- Joint Commission Resources
- Jones & Bartlett Learning
- KG/EKG Press
- Lactnews Press
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Mountainside MD Press
- Omnigraphics, Inc.
- Oncology Nursing Society
- Oxford University Press
- Pearson Health Science
- People’s Medical Publishing House
- Pharmaceutical Press
- Pharmaceutical Press and American Pharmacists Association
- Plural Publishing
- Scientific Publishing Ltd
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- Slack Incorporated
- Springer Nature
- Springer Publishing Company
- TFM Publishing
- The Medical Letter, Inc.
- Thomson PDR
- U.S. Deptartment of Health and Human Services
- US Government Publishing Office
- US Independent Agencies and Commissions
- Washington University in St. Louis