Expand Your Library Beyond eBooks...The R2 Digital Library
The R2 Digital Library is a web based database available from Rittenhouse Book Distributors. It offers fully integrated and searchable medical, nursing and allied health source book content from key health science publishers, on a web based platform.
The R2 Digital Library enables you to:
- Connect your users with essential health sciences content from the leading publishers - on a platform designed to enhance it
- Select resources at the title level and pay once for life of edition access
- Incorporate workflow, integration and collaboration tools designed for the contemporary library
- Explore consortia, patron driven Acquisition and turnkey collection development solutions
Recently added titles and publishers
Looking for a full list of available titles? Click here to download a full list.
Benefits of eContent and the R2 Digital Library
If you’ve been thinking of including digital content into your library collection, but haven’t yet made the switch, here are answers to some very common questions about the benefits of using eContent and the R2 Digital Library as your platform .
Why should I include digital content in my library collection?
- eBooks allow for easy, fast, content search across titles and types of publications
- library users have 24/7 access to library titles at the library and at home
- libraries incur reduced paper-copy storage and maintenance costs
- library requires less staffing time for handling and processing of books
Does the R2 Library have the Titles I need?
We have thousands of resources from the leading health sciences publishers, so chances are, the answer is yes. To be sure, use the search function at the top of the page to access a listing of active R2 titles.
How is the R2 Library better than other eContent providers?
- R2 provides access to the top publishers in medicine, nursing, and allied health
- thousands of titles available, with new titles added every month
- access to some health sciences titles available only as eBooks in the R2 Digital Library
- pay only once—for the life of edition
- easy online collection management and usage tracking tools
I still have questions—can I speak with someone at Rittenhouse?
We’d be happy to speak with you and answer your emailed questions. Just call us at 1.800.345.6425 X601 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.