R2 Library Copyright Policy
This web site and service is protected by copyright and other laws worldwide, and is Copyright © Rittenhouse Book Distributors, Inc. (“Rittenhouse”). R2 LIBRARY information, including any information on any web site, system or network owned, managed or controlled by Rittenhouse may not be reproduced, retransmitted, stored, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcast or circulated in any medium to anyone, including but not limited to others in the same company or organization, without the express prior written permission of Rittenhouse. Subscribers who have entered into an Agreement with Rittenhouse will have additional rights as stated in the Agreement.
If you believe that your work has been copied on the R2 LIBRARY web site or any other site, system or network owned or operated by Rittenhouse in a way that constitutes infringement under the Copyright Act, please provide the following information to Rittenhouse’s Designated Agent for receipt of notification of claimed infringement (to ensure that your notification complies with the requirement of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, please see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your complete name, postal address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is complete and accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Rittenhouse’s Designated Agent can be contacted at:
Rittenhouse Book Distributors, Inc.
511 Feheley Drive
King of Prussia, PA 19406