You’ll see how the new version of the R2 Digital Library is a powerful eBook solution for your institution.
Expand Your Library Beyond eBooks...The R2 Digital Library
The R2 Digital Library is a web based database available from Rittenhouse Book Distributors. It offers fully integrated and searchable medical, nursing and allied health source book content from key health science publishers, on a web based platform. Content is available from publishers such as Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Delmar Cengage Learning, The American Academy of Pediatrics and many more.
The R2 Digital Library has many features that are valuable to users, such as customized saved searches, images, references and bookmarks, A-Z Drug Index, and an A-Z Topic Index. Content can be browsed by category, discipline or title, and users can also perform searches across the entire platform, finding information on a topic in just two clicks.
Recently added titles and publishers
Looking for a full list of available titles? Click here to download a full list.
Benefits of eContent and the R2 Digital Library
If you’ve been thinking of including digital content into your library collection, but haven’t yet made the switch, here are answers to some very common questions about the benefits of using eContent and the R2 Digital Library as your platform.
Why should I include digital content in my library collection?
- eBooks allow for easy, fast, content search across titles and types of publications
- library users have 24/7 access to library titles at the library and at home
- libraries incur reduced paper-copy storage and maintenance costs
- library requires less staffing time for handling and processing of books
Does the R2 Library have the Titles I need?
We have 3,000 titles from more than 50 publishers, so chances are, the answer is yes. To be sure, use the search function at the top of the page to access a listing of active R2 titles.
How is the R2 Library better than other eContent providers?
- R2 provides access to more than 50 publishers in medicine, nursing, and allied health
- more than 3,000 titles available, with new titles added every month
- access to some health sciences titles available only as eBooks in the R2 Digital Library
- pay only once—for the life of edition
- easy online collection management and usage tracking tools
I still have questions—can I speak with someone at Rittenhouse?
We’d be happy to speak with you and answer your emailed questions. Just call us at 1.800.345.6425 X601 or send us an email at email@example.com.